- For the latest information, please check the top page.
- 2023/02/06 Our paper on quantum algorithm for wireless communications has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Communications.
- 2023/01/25 Two patent applications PCT/SE2023/050066 and PCT/SE2023/050067 have been filed.
- 2022/12/30 Our paper on low probability of detection communications has been accepted for publication in IEEE Wireless Communications Letters.
- 2022/11/17 A patent application PCT/EP2022/082277 has been filed.
- 2022/11/10 A new preprint on quantum search algorithm for binary constant weight codes is available for download.
- 2022/10/06 Three undergraduate students joined our laboratory.
- 2022/09/07 Mr. Otsuka, a second-year master's course student, gave a presentation on the physical layer security at CISIS 2022.
- Seiya Otsuka, Hiroki Iimori, Kengo Ando, Giuseppe Thadeu Freitas de Abreu, Koji Ishibashi, Naoki Ishikawa, Analysis of secret key agreement protocol for massive MIMO systems, International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems (CISIS), Salamanca, Spain, Sept. 2022.
- 2022/08/11 A new preprint on quantum speedup for the wireless channel assignment problem is available for download. (arXiv)
- 2021/06/26 We organized a laboratory tour. Many thanks for the approximately 60 participants who attended.
- 2022/05/31 A new preprint on quantum speedup for MIMO maximum likelihood detection is available for download.
- 2022/05/24 Prof. Ishikawa gave a talk entitled Fundamentals of Quantum Speedup for Wireless Communications at SmartCom Virtual Workshop #2
- 2022/04/30 Prof. Ishikawa elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior Member.
- 2022/04/25 Our co-authored paper on the analysis of chaos-based nonsquare differential coding was accepted for publication in IEEE Wireless Communications Letters.
Xiaodan Zhai, Guochao Song, Lixia Xiao, Guanghua Liu, Naoki Ishikawa, and Tao Jiang, Error probability analysis for time-varying chaos unitary matrix based differential MIMO system, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 1399–1403, July 2022.
- 2022/04/19 We organized a laboratory tour.
- 2022/04/01 Our proposal for JSPS Grant-in-Aid (Scientific Research B) has been approved.
- 2022/04/01 Our joint proposal for JSPS Grant-in-Aid (Scientific Research B) has been approved.
- 2022/03/31 A patent application 2022-058084 has been filed.
- 2022/03/31 A patent application 2022-058078 has been filed.
- 2022/03/31 A patent application 2022-058075 has been filed.
- 2022/03/24 Three undergraduate students successfully completed their bachelor's degrees.
- 2022/03/18 The first Deliverable of the EU-JP ORACLE project has been published.（Deliverable）
- 2022/03/07 Prof. Ishikawa was certified as an IEEE Transactions on Communications Exemplary Reviewer 2021. (Web)
- 2022/02/25 A patent application 2022-028275 has been received.
- 2022/02/23 A new preprint on physical layer security is available for download.
- 2022/02/15 Our laboratory will give five presentations at IEICE General Conference. (PDF)
- 2022/02/01 Our laboratory made a joint research agreement with Ericsson.
- 2021/11/01 International press release on quantum speedup for index modulation was published. (English / Japanese)
- 2021/10/05 Three undergraduate students joined our laboratory.
- 2021/09/29 Mr. Katsuki, a first-year master's course student, gave a presentation on the nonsquare differential MIMO at IEEE VTC2021-Fall, and received the IEEE VTS Tokyo/Japan Chapter 2021 Young Researcher's Encouragement Award. (Program p. 33 / IEEE VTS Tokyo/Japan Chapter / YNU)
- 2021/09/08 A paper on chaos-based physical layer security scheme was accepted for publication in IEEE Open Journal of the Communications Society.
- 2021/08/04 A paper on quantum speedup for wireless communications was accepted for publication in IEEE Access. This paper is a single authored publication by Dr. Ishikawa.
- 2021/07/13 The first-authored paper by Mr. Katsuki, a first-year master's course student, has been accepted to IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 2021 Fall.
- 2021/05/09 A preprint on quantum speedup for wireless communications is now available on TechRxiv. (TechRxiv)
- 2021/04/01 Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research (SCAT) approved funding our research project.
- 2021/04/01 Four graduate students joined our laboratory.
- 2021/03/25 Three undergraduate students successfully completed their bachelor's degrees.
- 2021/01/20 Our paper on the fundamental analysis of DFT-s-OFDM with index modulation was accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. This research was carried out primarily by Dr. Chao Xu, University of Southampton, UK.
- Chao Xu, Yifeng Xiong, Naoki Ishikawa, Rakshith Rajashekar, Shinya Sugiura, Zhaocheng Wang, Soon Ng, Lie-Liang Yang, and Lajos Hanzo, Space-, time- and frequency-domain index modulation for next-generation wireless: A unified single-/multi-carrier and single-/multi-RF MIMO framework, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 3847–3864, February 2021.
- 2021/01/08 JST approved funding our EU-JP joint research project. (JST Press Release No. 1480)
- 2020/10/05 Three undergraduate students joined our laboratory.
- 2020/08/31 Our paper on the nonsquare differential encoding and its error rate analysis was accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Communications. This research was carried out primarily by Dr. Lixia Xiao, University of Surrey, UK.
Lixia Xiao, Pei Xiao, Hang Ruan, Naoki Ishikawa, Lei Lu, Yue Xiao, and Lajos Hanzo, Differentially-encoded rectangular spatial modulation approaches the performance of its coherent counterpart, IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 68, no. 12, pp. 7593–7607, December 2020.
- 2020/05/01 Our laboratory signed a joint research agreement with Internet Initiative Japan, Inc.
- 2020/04/01 Three undergraduate students joined our laboratory.
- 2020/04/01 Dr. Naoki Ishikawa started his new career as an associate professor.